Smaller projects and parental leave
Design and implementation of a microservice architecture
Advising and supporting a team of developers in the creation of a new microservice architecture for the leading tourism data provider. Providing introduction to technologies such as NodeJS, Seneca, Docker, ES6, Angular 1.x, ElasticSearch and others. Drafting concepts for data storage, service architecture, remote and local interfaces and deployment procedures.Technologies: NodeJS, ES6, Docker, Seneca, Angular 1.x, ElasticSearch, MongoDB
Maintenance and modernisation of legacy frontend code
Legacy code modernisation with ES6 and SASS
Refactoring and modularisation of legacy ES5 code to ECMAScript 6 with Babel and SASS. Setup of build and testing pipelines with Mocha and Gulp. Design and implementation of internal standalone Ad-Management tool with nw.js for Mac and Windows.Technologies: ECMAScript6, Gulp, SASS, Mocha, nw.js, Git, HTML, CSS
Frontend Support for «Euro Area Statistics» project
Planning and implementation of the new frontend for the Euro Area Statistics project.
Ongoing support during the concept phase of the new platform.
Design by suwadesign
Frontend-Architect with AngularJS
Optimisation and extension of the existing AnularJS frontend together with a team of other developers. Planning and implementation of a frontend build pipeline with Grunt, i18n with Angular Translate and other processes. Minor work on the Java backend.Technologies: AngularJS, Grunt, SASS, Java, JSON, Jura, SVN, HTML, CSS
Project «The Changer» - a social business platform
Planning and developing the new frontend with AngularJS
Implementation of the DBCE Marketplace Application as a single-page application built on top of a RESTful JSON API and Java Backend. Setting up a development pipeline with Coffeescript, SASS and Gulp. Leading a team of 3 frontend developers. Project planning with Apache JIRA and Git.Technologies: AngularJS, Coffeescript, SASS, Gulp, JSON, JIRA, Git
Frontend-Development on the «Compare Your Country» project
Realisation of the new design for the Education Policy Outlook feature page.
Implementation of statistical data and accompanying text in an existing, custom PHP framework and with a
responsive and i18n-ready design via the use of HTML5, CSS3, D3.js and jQuery.
Design by suwadesign
Development of the «Knicket» Mobile App
Implementation of the Knicket Webapp with Ionic Framework, including compiled iOS and Android Apps with Cordova. Realisation based on a click prototype and provided specifications. Usage of existing REST JSON API on Knicket.com for data access.Technologies: AngularJS, ionic Framework, Coffeescript, SASS, Cordova, HTML5, JSON
Realisation of the new customer platform for Nestle® Dolce Gusto®
Implementation of the new frontend, including the customer loyalty campaign, on a Symfony2 backend and with a REST API. Embedding of content from Facebook and Instagram via their public APIs. Development of responsive designs for mobile devices. Project planning with Apache JIRA and Confluence.Technologies: PHP5, Symfony2, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Social Network APIs
Concept and Implementation for a «User-Role-Management-System»
Planning, choice of technology / frameworks and development of an internal system for managing user data and groups. Authentication through an OAuth2 API for easy integration with existing third-party services. Implementation based on MongoDB and NodeJS with Express.Technologies: NodeJS, Express, OAuth2, i18next, MongoDB, Stylus, Jade, Bootstrap, underscorejs
Earlier project experience
- Sammelkartenmarkt Ltd. & Co. KG — 01/2014 - 08/2014 — Mobile App Architect Planning and development of the multi-language, mobile web-app market platform.
- Fit Analytics GmbH — 12/2013 - 05/2014 — IT Consultant Concept creation and development of an internal database administration tool.
- UPcload GmbH — 07/2012 - 12/2013 — Team Leader R&D Frontend- and backend-development of the UPcload (now: Fit Analytics) Size Advisor Widget.
- Total Commerce GmbH — 08/2011 - 06/2012 — Software Developer Frontend- and backend-development of a SaaS platform for independent real estate agents, with Ruby on Rails and jQuery.
- SmartCapitalsBerlin — 08/2010 - 08/2011 — Sofware Developer Concept, design and implementation of a tool to manage a team of advertisement material distributors, with CakePHP.
- iPunkt GbR — 01/2010 - 08/2011 — IT Consultant Concept and implementation of the SOLR search engine and associated PHP/HTML frontend for a digital German Real Estate magazine.
- Schottenland GmbH — 01/2009 - 01/2010 — Software Developer Development of the product search with Apache Solr, MySQL and PHP as a diploma thesis.
- Schottenland GmbH — 11/2005 - 01/2009 — Junior Developer (Student Assistant) PHP backend development and HTML / JS frontend development with MooTools on Schottenland.de and Hardwareschotte.de.